Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 34 erwin tn

Miles hiked 5.8
Total miles 341.5

We took a nero in erwin at uncle jonnys hostel. We read and sat in the sun this afternoon and took the shuttle to town this evening for resupply and the KFC  all you can eat buffet.  We have to do laundry this evening and hike out early in the morning. We hope to be in Damascus va in about a week. Kaboose

Today was fun.  We mostly relaxed today.  We hiked 5.8 miles into town. I got new books for my kindle. It was mostly downhill when we hiked. Sassafras

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've been following your post and just tonight found out you were from Maine. I live in Hermon, just outside of Bangor (I am a transplant though). I hope to thru hike next year. Keep up the posts and pics. I really enjoy them. Good hiking.
    Glenn Gordon

    ReplyDelete