Tuesday, March 19, 2013

We fly out tomorrow.

We just got the call from Leigh from the hiker hostel to confirm our pick up at 3pm tomorrow.  We are packed and ready to get started.

Joyce is anxious, she knows that my leg that was crushed in a motorcycle accident has been bothering me. I think it will be ok with two days rest and some ibuprofen and Tylenol.

Sassafras is doing her part by resting on the couch.

We will. Post an update tomorrow.  - kaboose.

I can not wait to start the Appalachian Trail in i am so excited you will hear from us tomorrow when we go to Georgia. -Sassafras

3 comments:

  1. I'll be following your adventure from Yarmouth, Maine . Happy trails to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you two. Joyce is a wreck! :) Stay safe and warm. Look forward to all the updates.

    ReplyDelete